About Us

Contact Us

Sizes

Shipping & Returns

Links

Quick Find

Gallery
 
Miss Candyfloss
  Accessories  Dresses  Jackets  Pants  Skirts  Tops  Sale
  Shipping & Returns  

  Sales policy
All orders are binding and you have to be over 16 years old to be able to order.

Pricing for retail customers
All prices are in EUR, USD or SEK and VAT is included, for the time being 25%. We reserve the right to change the prices if the VAT should change. The Articles that we don't have in stock usually arrives to us in 6-8 weeks. We make a reservation against wrong pricing or price changes. If any of these problems should occur we will notify you by e-mail.

Pricing for wholesale customers
All prices are in EUR, USD or SEK and they do NOT include VAT. If you are a wholesale customer and you are based within the EU and have a VAT number, then you don't have to pay the Swedish VAT. This goes for all export as well. For those of you running a micro company and without any VAT number, but based within the EU - you will have to pay the 25% Swedish VAT. It is then later on possible to recollect this from your local customers tax office. We reserve the right to change the prices if the VAT should change.
Our minimum order taken from stock is 300 per order. The Articles that we don't have in stock usually arrives to us after manufacturing is started in 6-8 weeks. We make a reservation against wrong pricing or price changes. If any of these problems should occur we will notify you by e-mail.

Ordering as wholesale customers
Our minimum order taken from stock is 300 per order.
For itmes that needs to be manufcatured our minimus is 4 pieces per colour and size.

Payment for retail customers
At Miss Candyfloss we offer online payments through PayPal and CertiTrade. Both accept Visa / Mastercard credit cards safely and securely over the Internet. No extra charges will be added.

Payment for wholesale customers
At Miss Candyfloss we offer bank transfer or credit card payment through CertiTrade for our wholesale customers, that is not charged upon the customer. We do not offer Paypal payments for wholesale customers. Orders placed for manufacturing will be charged at the order confirmation with 20% of the total order. Without the 20% prepayment manufacturing will not start. The rest 80% have to be paid before delivery.

Shipping
Your order will be delivered by post mail and can be picked up at your local post office. When you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation. Note that this is only a confirmation that we have received your order by e-mail. Double check that you have registered your correct e-mail address. It usually takes 5 working days for us to send your order if the articles are in stock. If we don't have the articles you ordered in stock we will notify you. We make a reservation against delayed deliveries. We also make a reservation against sold out products. If some articles are sold out for good you will receive an "order change mail". If the parcel is damaged when you're about to pick it up at the post office and the damage has occurred during the shipping you will have to make a complaint at the post office - do not collect the parcel. In that case we may avoid any misunderstanding. If you by any chance have received something else then what you have ordered or the garment should be damaged in any way you should immediately contact us.

Return policy
From the day you have received your order you have 10 days to change your mind. If you would like to return any item please let us know by email before you send the item. You will have to pay for the return shipping to Sweden. Don't forget that you have to return your order within 10 days. If you want to return your order to us it must be in it's original condition. The garment should not have been used, washed or torn. All labels and price tags should not been removed. The complaints will be registered when the parcel arrives back to Miss Candyfloss and for claims in order, we will refund the items amount or send you a new item according to your request. If you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail us.

 

 

Continue
 
 
Account

Checkout

Shopping Cart
 


Paypal payment methods